The musings of a cantankerous over the hill greasemonkey who, though already old, is rather old for his age. I'll bust greasy knuckles out in the garage or argue politics with anyone who will stand for it....



Sunday, January 17, 2010

So Did I Ever Mention I like Sidecars?






To date, I have only ever had one sidehack bike (bringouturdead-see top picture) licensed and on the road, but I have started and stopped several projects. I bought a hack from Alex in New York that was to go on the original '70 Goose. I sold that to Brad and bought a newer velorex 562 hack from a local shop. Then to finance the Indian project everything was sold. Last winter I picked up the '71 Ambo and later at Davenport bought what seemed like a great body for a hack. Just this fall I snagged another old Hack for it also.
That's where I was up through the weekend. Then yesterday I travelled with Tommy up to the NW Detroit suburbs and came home with a rather unintentional '80 FLH Harley with an OEM hack. I'll give that its own entry after a blast from the past on current hacks and hacks of yore....

1 comment:

  1. Hey.
    That last picture looks like the hack bolted to my CB 750.
    Oh, it is.

    ReplyDelete