The musings of a cantankerous over the hill greasemonkey who, though already old, is rather old for his age. I'll bust greasy knuckles out in the garage or argue politics with anyone who will stand for it....



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Steps

Getting closer to doing something on the sidehack for the Moto Guzzi. The FLH is off the lift and the hack tub is on. I need to turn two little holes into one bigger one.




There was a couple looking at this tub when I was still in Davenport. She wanted to have her guy buy it and make a sidecar she could take her two dogs out in. That would have been such a cool idea I would have sold it to her. Apparently it looked like too much work to him.




Needless to say, on the surface that guy appears to be much brighter than me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment